thingshub simplifies the work with IoT devices and allows anyone without special knowledge to use this technology to their advantage. In just a few minutes, new devices can be put into operation, their data visualized and analyzed. The following guidelines are intended to support you in this.:
1) Login to the web user interface
Open up the ULR or link of your thingsHub instance with a browser like Google Chrome oder Firefox. Click on the "Start" icon and enter your user credentials in the login form shown. Afterwards the system will show you the device overview page which should look like this:
2) Add your device
With the "Device Wizard" new devices can be registered easily and conveniently via a step-by-step dialog. This has the following advantages:
- Even Persons without expert knowledge on LoRaWAN or IoT can roll out new devices easily and guided.
- The wizard guides you through all required steps to configure a device in all it´s aspects.
- The system provides quick feedback if missconfiguration happens.
Click on "Add Device" which will guide you to the following steps:
3) Create a dashboard
On the so called thingsHub splash screen click on the app alike button "Visualizer" or click on "Visualizer" in the main menu of the web user interface.
Now follow the following sequence to create your first dashboard:
4) Setup alerts
The following screenshot sequence explains how to create an alert for your IoT sensor´s:
5) Share your dashbord with customers and colleagues
The following screenshot sequence explains how to share your dashboards with customers and your colleaguesan: